Contract starting January 2, 2013, Realtime Embedded C/C++ Software Development
On site located in Ottawa Ontario Canada. 6 months with possibility of extension.
Qualifications and duties
- Designing, implementing and supporting features in C++ using QNX on PowerPc platforms for reliable, fault tolerant, carrier grade products.
- Solving complex problems and applying best practices from design throughout testing.
- Sharing your knowledge in OO analysis and design, embedded software, code reuse, designing for test and support, distributed and multi-threaded system design, etc.
- Strong experience C/C++ and object-oriented design.
- Strong experience developing, troubleshooting and debugging embedded software.
- Experience with SNMP/TL1 or other network operations and management protocol.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assets: Experience with QNX and optical systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
If feel you are qualified and interested in the position, please contact us with your resume and desired hourly compensation.
No agencies please.